Обсуждение: Zip file for windows 8.4.4 binary

Zip file for windows 8.4.4 binary

От
Walter Willmertinger
Дата:
Does anybody know how to get the binary for windows?
When I follow the link on postgresql.org
on the page:

Advanced users can also download a zip archive of the binaries, without the installer.

I get to the page of enterprise.db but there  is only a one-click-installer, which I cannot use.

EnterpriseDb don't really help, because they want to sell me some support, which I do not need.

Re: Zip file for windows 8.4.4 binary

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата:
Walter Willmertinger, 05.07.2010 11:46:
> *Advanced users* can also download a zip
> archive<http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do>  of
> the binaries, without the installer.

That page *does* contain the zip files
It says "Binaries from installer version 8.4.4-1" right above the "download buttons"

If you click on the "Windows" link you'll get the ZIP file.

It will display a registration form after you click on the "button", but the download ist started nevertheless.

If the download does not start automatically, you can follow the advice above the registration form and download it
directlyusing the link in the word "here" in the sentence: "Your download will begin momentarily, please click here if
itdoesn't start in the next few seconds."

Thomas

Re: Zip file for windows 8.4.4 binary

От
Walter Willmertinger
Дата:
Ok, I noticed it! Thank you for your advice!

MfG

Walter Willmertinger

*Advanced users* can also download a zip
archive<http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do>  of

the binaries, without the installer.

That page *does* contain the zip files
It says "Binaries from installer version 8.4.4-1" right above the "download buttons"

If you click on the "Windows" link you'll get the ZIP file.

It will display a registration form after you click on the "button", but the download ist started nevertheless.

If the download does not start automatically, you can follow the advice above the registration form and download it directly using the link in the word "here" in the sentence: "Your download will begin momentarily, please click here if it doesn't start in the next few seconds."

Thomas

Re: Zip file for windows 8.4.4 binary

От
Vibhor Kumar
Дата:
On 05/07/10 10:46 AM, Walter Willmertinger wrote:
> Does anybody know how to get the binary for windows?
> When I follow the link on postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org>,
> on the page:
> http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows

> /Advanced users/ can also download a zip archive
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do> of the binaries,
> without the installer.

Following is a link:
http://downloads.enterprisedb.com/postgresql/postgresql-8.4.4-1-windows-binaries.zip