Обсуждение: Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon

Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon

От
geoffrey.ducharme@gmail.com
Дата:
bluesourcecode's avatar

Bluesourcecode wants to Share Favorites with you

Join StumbleUpon for Free and discover your friends' Favorites.

Suddenly the Web is fun again :)

Discover my Favorites >

– bluesourcecode
geoffrey.ducharme@gmail.com

p.s. If you're new to StumbleUpon, try the demo for yourself :)

About StumbleUpon

Channel surf the internet with StumbleUpon! Discover great web content recommended by your friends and like-minded stumblers by just clicking the Stumble! button - learn more.

If you do not wish to receive e-mails sent by your friends via StumbleUpon, please click here.

© StumbleUpon 2001-2009

Re: Check out cool sites I found on StumbleUpon

Дата:
geoffrey.ducharme@gmail.com writes:
> [ ad for StumbleUpon ]

Do that again and you will be ejected from this list.

            regards, tom lane