Обсуждение: PostgreSQL and free tools like Maestro

PostgreSQL and free tools like Maestro

От
Michail Karataev
Дата:
Hello, all.

Are there any FREE tools like Maestro SQL for postgres that i can run under many various systems (windows, mac, linux, freebsd). One of the most important future for me is browsing database structure as a scheme with tables and relations beetwin them :)

Thanks beforehand.

--
Best regards, Karataev Michail

mobile: +380 96 356 65 08
mailto: michail.karataev@gmail.com

Re: PostgreSQL and free tools like Maestro

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

pgAdminIII could be what you're looking for. See http://www.pgadmin.org
and http://www.pgadmin.org/visualtour.php for more.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: PostgreSQL and free tools like Maestro

От
Ashish Karalkar
Дата:
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Michail Karataev a écrit :
>
>> [...]
>> Are there any FREE tools like Maestro SQL for postgres that i can run under
>> many various systems (windows, mac, linux, freebsd). One of the most
>> important future for me is browsing database structure as a scheme with
>> tables and relations beetwin them :)
>>

> pgAdminIII could be what you're looking for. See http://www.pgadmin.org
> and http://www.pgadmin.org/visualtour.php for more.

A web-based administration utility for a PostgreSQL
http://www.phppgadmin.org/

With Regards
Ashish Karalkar