Обсуждение: check to see when tables were last vacummed

check to see when tables were last vacummed

От
Kevin Kempter
Дата:
Hi all;

Anyone know where to look to see when tables were last vacuumed via autovacuum
?
Also, can I run this check only in 8.3+ or did it work also in 8.2, 8.1 ?

Thanks in advance

Re: check to see when tables were last vacummed

От
Steve Crawford
Дата:
Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> Anyone know where to look to see when tables were last vacuumed via autovacuum
> ?
> Also, can I run this check only in 8.3+ or did it work also in 8.2, 8.1 ?
>

> Thanks in advance

In 8.3 look in the "pg_stat_user_tables" system table for the
last_vacuum and last_autovacuum columns. I don't know when those columns
were added. I don't see them in 8.1 and don't have 8.2 available at the
moment.

Cheers,
Steve

Re: check to see when tables were last vacummed

От
"Larry Rosenman"
Дата:
They were added in 8.2 by me.

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893