Обсуждение: Logging autovacuum

Logging autovacuum

От
Kevin Kempter

Hi All;

I wonder is there a way to force autovacuum events to be logged to the
postgres log ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Logging autovacuum

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 21:35 -0700, Kevin Kempter wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I wonder is there a way to force autovacuum events to be logged to the
> postgres log ?

I believe they are, if you turn it up to DEBUG or DEBUG2.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Logging autovacuum

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Kevin Kempter wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I wonder is there a way to force autovacuum events to be logged to the
> postgres log ?

See the log_autovacuum_min_duration parameter (new in 8.3)