paul socha
Дата:
On 2008-06-30, at 10:10, kartik wrote:

> Hello there,
> I was wondering that is there is any clustering available for
> postgresql database

pgcluser ? ;]

> And
>
> Can anyone tell me how to recover a database as we do in oracle ,
> we have a command in oracle for recovering ‘’Alter database recover”
> Similarly do we have anything for postgresql

Yes and no :-)

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/continuous-archiving.html
All information about backup and restore ;-)

Serdecznie pozdrawiam

Pawel Socha
pawel.socha@gmail.com

programista/administrator

perl -le 's**02).4^&-%2,).^9%4^!./4(%2^3,!#+7!2%^53%2&**y%& -;^[%"`-
{ a%%s%%$_%ee'

Re: queries

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 13:40 +0530, kartik wrote:
> I was wondering that is there is any clustering available for
> postgresql database

Check out PGCluster, Slony-I, PITR (Warm Standby) and Skytools.

> Can anyone tell me how to recover a database as we do in oracle , we
> have a command in oracle for recovering ''Alter database recover"

Check out PITR.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
                   http://www.gunduz.org

Вложения