Обсуждение: Urgent :: PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium

Urgent :: PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium

От
"Kranti K K Parisa™"
Дата:
Hi Guys,

I am trying to install PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium. Its giving me error.

Can we install PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium???

--

Best Regards
Kranti Kiran Kumar Parisa

Re: Urgent :: PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium

От
"Scott Marlowe"
Дата:
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Kranti K K Parisa™
<kranti.parisa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am trying to install PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium. Its giving me
> error.
>
> Can we install PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium???

WARNING, you are about to receive advice on Windows Vista from a Unix
system administrator... :)

Every time I see someone mentioning installing on windows vista, they
have to disable UAC first to get it to install.  Try that.  If that
doesn't work, please post the exact error message / circumstances and
we'll see what we can do...

Re: Urgent :: PostgreSQL on Vista Home Premium

От
Glyn Astill