Обсуждение: Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server

Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server

От
Kazufumi Arai
Дата:
Hello, I support postgreSQL 8.0 under Windows XP sp2, now.

Previous, I can not install the postgreSQL by installer under Windows XP.
The phenomenon is that PosegreSQL service can run but postgreSQL can not
remove by management tool under OS.

Therefore please someone let me get instruction to remove service by command
pronpt with stop operation of the service.

K.Arai

Re: Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server

От
Vishal Arora
Дата:
use net commands on prompt.

Eg.

net stop <service name>

- Vishal

> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:29:08 +0900
> From: karai@strad.ssg.fujitsu.com
> To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
> Subject: [ADMIN] Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server
>
> Hello, I support postgreSQL 8.0 under Windows XP sp2, now.
>
> Previous, I can not install the postgreSQL by installer under Windows XP.
> The phenomenon is that PosegreSQL service can run but postgreSQL can not
> remove by management tool under OS.
>
> Therefore please someone let me get instruction to remove service by command
> pronpt with stop operation of the service.
>

> K.Arai

Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it!