Обсуждение: use replication on a database only on selected schemes?

use replication on a database only on selected schemes?

От
Stefan Zweig
Дата:
hi list,

does anybody know whether it is possible to replicate only selected schemes from a certain database using the slony-I
replicationpackage, while other schemes from the same database do not get replicated?

i need to run a JOIN on tables where one table needs to replicated and the other table must not be replicated.

i appreciate any help, thanks in advance,

stefan
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131

Re: use replication on a database only on selected schemes?

От
Chris Browne
Дата:
stefanzweig1881@web.de (Stefan Zweig) writes:
> does anybody know whether it is possible to replicate only selected
> schemes from a certain database using the slony-I replication
> package, while other schemes from the same database do not get
> replicated?

In the Slony-I replication system, you choose which tables are
replicated, so if there are tables that mustn't be replicated, you
simply don't choose those ones when setting up replication.
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/lisp.html