Обсуждение: My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?

My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?

От
"Abraham, Danny"

Thanks

Danny Abraham

danny_abraham@bmc.com

Re: My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
Στις Πέμπτη 19 Ιούλιος 2007 12:29, ο/η Abraham, Danny έγραψε:
> Thanks

As a first measure, stop posting HTML attachments, and then see how it goes :)

--
Achilleas Mantzios

Achilleas Mantzios wrote:
> Στις Πέμπτη 19 Ιούλιος 2007 12:29, ο/η Abraham, Danny έγραψε:
>> Thanks
>>

> As a first measure, stop posting HTML attachments, and then see how it goes :)

In other words, send your posts as "plain text", not HTML.  You should never
use HTML or attachments for Usenet posts.

--
Lew