Обсуждение: Log File

Log File

От
"Jayakumar_Mukundaraju"
Дата:
Dear Vishal,

I herewith attached log file of my postgres.. Kindly look into it..

Thanks & Regards
Jayakumar M

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..

Вложения

Re: Log File

От
"Vishal Arora"
Дата:
Do you have pgpass.conf file in place? it shows the password authentication
failed for that particular user.

On Microsoft Windows the file is named %APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf
(where
%APPDATA% refers to the Application Data subdirectory in the user�s
profile).

Could you also send the event viewer Application log file.

http://newlivehotmail.com