Обсуждение: how to get a list of members of a postgres group?

how to get a list of members of a postgres group?

От
Jessica Richard
Дата:
Creatred a group, added members to the group, what command to use to check the current members in the group?  thanks.

Re: how to get a list of members of a postgres group?

От
"Sibte Abbas"
Дата:
On 7/5/07, Jessica Richard <rjessil@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Creatred a group, added members to the group, what command to use to check
> the current members in the group?  thanks.

You can query group related information from the pg_group view. The
'grolist' parameter would contain an array of the sysid's of all its
members.

regards,
--
Sibte Abbas