Обсуждение: Ditributed PosgreSQL

Ditributed PosgreSQL

От
s kh
Дата:
hi,
I have a question about distributed databases,
can we have a ditributed posgresql database now?
Does postgreSQL support distributed database system now?
Can you send me a good reference for it?
thanks.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Re: Ditributed PosgreSQL

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
Bizgres/Greenplum is about as close as you'll get, unless you're talking
about replication ("distributed database" isn't exactly a standard
term).