Обсуждение: slony with diff PostgreSQL versions

slony with diff PostgreSQL versions

От
"Ezequiel Luis Pellettieri"
Дата:
Hi guys, I know I'm out of topic, but have you ever tried using Slony with PostgreSQL 8.2x as master and PostgreSQL 7.4.x as slave?

Thanks in advance,

Pelle,.-

Re: slony with diff PostgreSQL versions

От
Chris Browne
Дата:
ezequiel.pellettieri@gmail.com ("Ezequiel Luis Pellettieri") writes:
> Hi guys, I know I'm out of topic, but have you ever tried using
> Slony with PostgreSQL 8.2x as master and PostgreSQL 7.4.x as slave?

I've done it with 7.4.x as master, and 8.1.x as slave, the point of
the exercise being that I wanted to upgrade the master node to 8.1....
I'd call that pretty routine...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/finances.html