Обсуждение: kerberized odbc driver

kerberized odbc driver

От
David Bear
Дата:
I was hoping there was a kerberized odbc driver for postgresql that
works on windows. I know this is a longshot. Anyone?

--
David Bear
phone:     602-496-0424

Re: kerberized odbc driver

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
David Bear wrote:
> I was hoping there was a kerberized odbc driver for postgresql that
> works on windows. I know this is a longshot. Anyone?

You are shooting over a mountain with a plastic arrow.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: kerberized odbc driver

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 09:06:04AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake napsal(a):
> David Bear wrote:
> > I was hoping there was a kerberized odbc driver for postgresql that
> > works on windows. I know this is a longshot. Anyone?

I think it works with psqlodbc. Isn't it? BTW at least 08.01.X series
works. You have to specify some odd info. But there is a way.
Let's look at pgfoundry bugs (maybe closed) from Magnus in the end
of 2005 or in year 2006.

The libpq supports it and 08.01.X series was based on libpq. 08.02
use libpq for SSL and krb (I think) too.

Where does you expectation differ from reality?

Regards,

Luf

Re: kerberized odbc driver

Дата:
David Bear <David.Bear@asu.edu> writes:
> I was hoping there was a kerberized odbc driver for postgresql that
> works on windows. I know this is a longshot.

I'm afraid so ... but Those Who Would Know are much more likely to be
hanging out in pgsql-odbc than on this list.

            regards, tom lane