Обсуждение: producing documentation from postgres file

producing documentation from postgres file

От
Antonios Katsikadamos
Дата:
Hi all. I have a big .sql file written in postgres and i would like to know if someone knows a tool to produce documentation from the .sql file

Kind Regards,

Antonios

Re: producing documentation from postgres file

От
Jim Nasby
google:postgresql autodoc
On Dec 1, 2006, at 9:34 AM, Antonios Katsikadamos wrote:

> Hi all. I have a big .sql file written in postgres and i would like
> to know if someone knows a tool to produce documentation from
> the .sql file
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Antonios

Re: producing documentation from postgres file

От
Iannsp
Дата:
what kind of documentation?
did you like to create document to describe what objetcs?