Обсуждение: postgres[xxxx]: [4-1] FATAL: role "pgsql" does not exist

postgres[xxxx]: [4-1] FATAL: role "pgsql" does not exist

От
Magus
Дата:
Hello All,

I have just installed PostgreSQL 8.1.3 on FreeBSD 6.0. I have created
one user postgres only and one test db to play with.

Every night I see in the log the Subj.

Which process could produce this error? I see nothing about psql in
postgresql.conf.

I suppose it could be some default daemon to backup/vacuum db?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: postgres[xxxx]: [4-1] FATAL: role "pgsql" does not exist

От
Magus
Дата:
Oh, yes. It happends at 3am every night.

Does Postgres have some default scheduling?

Thanks,
Nick