Обсуждение: How can i hide the unnecessary schemas from developers

How can i hide the unnecessary schemas from developers

От
Dias Costa
Дата:
Hi,

"My" developers asked me to hide from them the databases and
meta-information in the schemas they don't use and want, and
also to hide from other developers the meta-information in
theyr schemas.

They use PGAdmin III and PG Lightning Admin.

Is this possible ? Can someone, please, let me know how ?

TIA
Dias Costa

Re: How can i hide the unnecessary schemas from developers

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 06:50:41PM +0100, Dias Costa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "My" developers asked me to hide from them the databases and
> meta-information in the schemas they don't use and want, and
> also to hide from other developers the meta-information in
> theyr schemas.
>
> They use PGAdmin III and PG Lightning Admin.
>
> Is this possible ? Can someone, please, let me know how ?

Check out the docs on 'search_path'.