Обсуждение: Temporal Databases

Temporal Databases

От
"Rodrigo Sakai"
Дата:
  Hi everyone, I'm focus on temporal databases (not temporary), and I want to know if anyone here is studying this tecnologies too. So, we can exchange knowlegment.
  Specifically, anyone who is trying to implement on postgresql the aspect of time (temporal).

  Thanks!

Re: Temporal Databases

От
Richard Broersma Jr
Дата:
Are you referring to a historical data achieve used for logging instantaneous process values?