Обсуждение: Problem when starting postgres

Problem when starting postgres

От
"Helbling Julien"
Дата:
Hi,

I have postgres 8.1.1 running on Windows Server 2003. I don't know why my server did stop and now I'm not able anymore to start the server.

When I start the server, the service start and shut down immediately. Nothing is written in the log file. I did check the *.conf files and everything looks OK.

Did anybody already had this problem ? Does anybody have an idea to deal with this problem ?

Thanks !

jh0483

Re: Problem when starting postgres

От
"Brian A. Seklecki"
Дата:
> When I start the server, the service start and shut down immediately.
> Nothing is written in the log file.

Try starting it from the command line to get more verbose debugging
output?

~BAS