Обсуждение: Steeleyes LifeKeeper

Steeleyes LifeKeeper

От
Josh O'Brien
Дата:
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone is using Steeleyes LifeKeeper for linux,
and if you had any feedback for my on its performance.

Thank you
Joshua O'Brien

Re: Steeleyes LifeKeeper

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 16:37 -0500, Josh O'Brien wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone is using Steeleyes LifeKeeper for linux,
> and if you had any feedback for my on its performance.

Lifekeeper does hardware failure detection and failover. It does that
quickly and well, but it doesn't provide the other pieces of the puzzle.
It doesn't do replication itself, so there's no performance aspect to
it, AFAIK.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs