Обсуждение: Postgres on a Windows 2003 Server

Postgres on a Windows 2003 Server

От
Tharo Mohono
Дата:
Hi,

I just wanted to know how possible it is to install
postgres on the windows server and have some terminals
conneting to the server to query the database, and if
possible, could you please give me the steps on how to
do that.

Thank you.

Re: Postgres on a Windows 2003 Server

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
On 26.10.2005 16:06, Tharo Mohono wrote:
> I just wanted to know how possible it is to install
> postgres on the windows server and have some terminals
> conneting to the server to query the database,

Starting with 8.0, there is a native Windows version of PostgreSQL.

> and if possible, could you please give me the steps on how to
> do that.

Well, double-click the installer? =)

Hannes Dorbath