Обсуждение: System Tables

System Tables

От
"Adriano Gaspar"
Дата:
I�m interesting in learning Postgre because I�m working with it now, if you can, i want to know wich are the system
tables,and in wich of them can I find a table with all of the tables, and constrants.

Thanks,
Adriano Gaspar.

No iBest, suas horas navegadas valem pontos que podem ser trocados por pr�mios. Sem sorteio! Inscreva-se j�!
www.navegueeganhe.com.br

Re: System Tables

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005 21:29 schrieb Adriano Gaspar:
> I´m interesting in learning Postgre because I´m working with it now, if you
> can, i want to know wich are the system tables, and in wich of them can I
> find a table with all of the tables, and constrants.

I don't know what "Postgre" is supposed to be, but in case you're talking
about PostgreSQL, the chapter "System Catalogs" in the documentation should
give you all the information you need.

--
Peter Eisentraut