Обсуждение: replication

replication

От
Alain Rodriguez Arias
Дата:
Please,anybody can tell me how to make replication of a PostGre DB????

Re: replication

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:

Did you already look at Slony-I, www.slony.info ?

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"I think my standards have lowered enough that now I think 'good design'

Re: replication

От
Chris Browne
Дата:
alainrod@gmail.com (Alain Rodriguez Arias) writes:
> Please,anybody can tell me how to make replication of a PostGre DB????

What do you mean by "replication?"

- If what you desire is to create a copy, then you can take a backup
  and restore it somewhere else.

  Read The Fine Manual if that fits your need.
  <http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/backup.html>

- If what you require instead is that the replica mirror the activity
  that takes place on the database in which you perform updates, then
  you should probably look into Slony-I.  URL to documentation for that
  below.
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/slony.html