Обсуждение: Problem in restore data

Problem in restore data

От
"Ramesh Patel"
Дата:
Dear All

My FC3 is cresh . but  i copy my /usr/local/pgsql/data folder

how to i use this folder for replace data.

Please help me

Ramesh Patel
System Dept.
Banasdairy, Palanpur(B.K.)
E-Mail : ramesh@banasdairy.coop
Mobile : 94263 91295

Re: Problem in restore data

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 01:03:24PM +0530, Ramesh Patel wrote:
> Dear All
>
> My FC3 is cresh . but  i copy my /usr/local/pgsql/data folder
>
> how to i use this folder for replace data.

Install the same version of Postgres in a similar server, do not start
it, and drop the "data" folder somewhere.  Then start the postmaster
giving the -D option pointing to that directory.

"I would rather have GNU than GNOT."  (ccchips, lwn.net/Articles/37595/)

teste

От
"Andrea"
Дата:
Desculpa por este e-mail es solo para verificar que esta ocurriendo en mi
caixa de mensagem por que no recibo mas nada desta lista.
Gracías,

Andréa