Обсуждение: Linux syslog question ...

Linux syslog question ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Just turned syslog logging on on a Linux box, and the queries are coming
through like:

^Iincident, building, location, category, remark, building_access,^M

with the control characters in them ... it doesn't do this on my FreeBSD
box, so figure I'm mis-configuring something in syslog itself on Linux?

Thanks ...

----

Re: Linux syslog question ...

От
"Uwe C. Schroeder"
Дата:
Does the same thing here, which is kind of annoying when you log queries for
debugging and can't copy/paste them easily.
I think it's a linux syslog bug/feature.