Обсуждение: better way

better way

От
Lori
Дата:
I have a bunch of insert into statements just wondering if anyone knows
of more succinct way of doing multiple
Insert Into mytable(col1,col2,co3 etc) values ('one','two','three');
without repeating the Insert Into ?
thanks
Lori

Re: better way

От
"Mark R. Dingee"
Дата:
if your output is from a query do

insert into mytable(col1, col2, col3)
    (select col_a, col_b, col_c from othertable);

or

use the copy command

ex.
copy mytable from 'filepath/filename' using delimiters '\t';

you can also use stdin as the input path.