Обсуждение: Config option log_statement

Config option log_statement

От
S Murthy Kambhampaty
Дата:
In postgresql 8.0, "create table <> as ..." statements
appear not to logged unless log_statement = 'all' in
postgresql.conf.  We are trying to reduce noise in the
logs from pgAdminIII and phpPgAdmin, but we use a lot
of 'create table <> as ...' queries that need to be
logged, and their duration tracked.  Is there a
combination of settings that will do the trick?  Can
postgresql be upgraded to log "create table <> as ..."
statements with log_statment = 'ddl' and/or
log_statment = 'mod'?

Thanks,
   Murthy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile