Обсуждение: ´Stalled post to pgsql-admin´...?!

´Stalled post to pgsql-admin´...?!

От
"Dr. Roger Wießner"
Дата:
Why occurs this message each time I post something:

Your message to pgsql-admin has been delayed, and requires the approval

of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

The author ("Dr. Roger Wie�ner" <wiessner@confluenta.de>)

is not a member of any of the restrict_post groups.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,

please send a message to the list owners at the following address:

pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org

Re: ´Stalled post to pgsq

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 17:26:18 +0100,
  "Dr. Roger Wießner" <wiessner@confluenta.de> wrote:
> Why occurs this message each time I post something:

Because you aren't subscribed to the list under the address you are
advertising. Posts from nonsubscribers are held for moderation in order
to cut down on spam posted to the list.

Re: ´Stalled post to pgsq

От
"Dr. Roger Wießner"
Дата:
Thank you for your answer, but:
How can I get subscribed to the list?

"Bruno Wolff III" <bruno@wolff.to> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 17:26:18 +0100,
>  "Dr. Roger Wie�ner" <wiessner@confluenta.de> wrote:
>> Why occurs this message each time I post something:
>
> Because you aren't subscribed to the list under the address you are
> advertising. Posts from nonsubscribers are held for moderation in order
> to cut down on spam posted to the list.

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Re: ´Stalled post to pgsq

От