Обсуждение: how to install pg 8 in windows fat32 partition

how to install pg 8 in windows fat32 partition

От
"guly"
Дата:
I want to install pg 8 in my own pc.But my windows partition type is FAT32.When I was installing,There always showed
mean error that it only supports NTFS type. Can I install pg8 at FAT32?

Re: how to install pg 8 in windows fat32 partition

От
"Richard Sitompul"
Дата:
Hi Gul,
You can install :), but I'm not sure pg8 can be runs in fat32, Because
some functions of pg8 not support in fat32.

Regards,
Richard Sitompul

 I want to install pg 8 in my own pc.But my windows partition type is
FAT32.When I was installing,There always showed me an error that it only
supports NTFS type. Can I install pg8 at FAT32?

Re: how to install pg 8 in windows fat32 partition

От
Miroslav Šulc
Дата:
You can see this FAQ:
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/FAQ_windows.html#2.4

If you have OS that supports NTFS, you can use console command 'convert'
to convert FAT to NTFS.

Miroslav Šulc