Обсуждение: PostgreSQL security

PostgreSQL security

От
Jason Dixon
Дата:
Hi folks-

I have a short presentation to give tomorrow at a local security
conference.  I've chosen to give a lightning talk on tips for
tightening down your PostgreSQL installation.  I've got a short list
together, but I was hoping to get more.  The manual touches on some of
the obvious aspects of authentication and access, not much more.

Any bits of insight that the PostgreSQL community might have to offer?

Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting
http://www.dixongroup.net

Re: PostgreSQL security

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 20:11:13 -0500,
  Jason Dixon <jason@dixongroup.net> wrote:
> Hi folks-
>
> I have a short presentation to give tomorrow at a local security
> conference.  I've chosen to give a lightning talk on tips for
> tightening down your PostgreSQL installation.  I've got a short list
> together, but I was hoping to get more.  The manual touches on some of
> the obvious aspects of authentication and access, not much more.
>
> Any bits of insight that the PostgreSQL community might have to offer?

Explain how to use ident authentication for local connections.