Обсуждение: initlocation -- command not found -- HELP NEEDED

initlocation -- command not found -- HELP NEEDED

От
azariah jason
Дата:
Hi All,

I am worknig as a Sys/ DB Admin in a reputed Company.
In My postgreSQl 7.4 i am not able to run
"initlocation" Command. It gives Command not found
error.
To rectify this what should i do ?
Please do your needful.

Regards,

Json.E

Re: initlocation -- command not found -- HELP NEEDED

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 01:38:06PM +0000, azariah jason wrote:

> In My postgreSQl 7.4 i am not able to run
> "initlocation" Command. It gives Command not found
> error.

Either initlocation isn't installed or it's not in your PATH.  You
should be able to determine whether it's installed by using a command
like "find" or "locate".  If initlocation is installed, then make
sure your PATH contains an entry for the correct directory, or else
use initlocation's full path when you run it.  If initlocation isn't
installed, then perhaps you're using a packaged version of PostgreSQL
and you need to install an additional package.

It's also possible that initlocation is installed as initlocation.sh.

What platform are you using and how was PostgreSQL installed?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: initlocation -- command not found -- HELP NEEDED

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 08:08:02AM +0000, azariah jason wrote:

> I am using RH EL 3.0 with postgreSQL 7.4.i .
>
> In this i am not able to issue initlocation command . i searched
> the commaned but not found.How do i do for invoke this command? as
> well what addtional pakegs to be installed? pleae let me know about
> this.

What packages are available that you don't have installed?  One of
them probably has what you're looking for.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Re: initlocation -- command not found -- HELP NEEDED

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата: