Обсуждение: [Fwd: Re: Location of a new column]

[Fwd: Re: Location of a new column]

От
Terry Hampton
Дата:
    Anyone know this list member,
    who was kind enought to reply?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Location of a new column
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:58:56 -0700
From: "scott" <scott@QNET.COM>
To: "Terry Hampton" <thampton@limacorp.com>

FUCK U
----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Hampton" <thampton@limacorp.com>
To: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:36 AM
Subject: [ADMIN] Location of a new column

 > All,
 >
 > I thought this was answered before, but I
 > could not find anything in my saved email.
 >
 > I need to ALTER a table to add a new column.
 > I want the new column to be between two existing
 > columns,  however.     Didn't I see mention of
 > an "AFTER" parameter that specified the location
 > in the table where the new column should be
 > placed ?    Maybe not ..........     How then,
 > can I specify the location within the table,   of
 > new column ?
 >
 > 7.3  &  RH Linux
 >

 > Many thanks !
 >
 > Terry
 >

 > --
 > Terry L. Hampton
 > Project Manager
 > LimaCorp, LLC   www.limacorp.com
 > 513.587.1874

Terry L. Hampton
Project Manager
LimaCorp, LLC   www.limacorp.com
513.587.1874

Re: [Fwd: Re: Location of a new column]

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Terry Hampton wrote:

>     Anyone know this list member,
>     who was kind enought to reply?

No, but he's sent me private messages of the sort
in the past (and in fact also sent on in response
to my reply to this message).

"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
I replied, and finally got him unsubscribed from the list.

He was just tired of receiving our admin list all the time and couldn't
figure out how to turn it off, so I walked him through the web interface
to get off the list.

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Terry Hampton wrote:

>     Anyone know this list member,
>     who was kind enought to reply?

Geoffrey
Дата:
scott.marlowe wrote:
> I replied, and finally got him unsubscribed from the list.
>
> He was just tired of receiving our admin list all the time and
> couldn't figure out how to turn it off, so I walked him through the
> web interface to get off the list.

So he chose such an appropriate solution since he was the idiot who
couldn't undo what he had done..  You've got more patience for stupidity
then I do.