Обсуждение: [admin] index in pk

[admin] index in pk

От
"Jaime Casanova"
Дата:
hi all, there is a way to use my own index with pk constraint instead of the
implicitly created one?
why? just because i don't like the name, maybe can i change the generated
name?

thanx in advance,
Jaime Casanova

Re: [admin] index in pk

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Jaime Casanova wrote:

> hi all, there is a way to use my own index with pk constraint instead of the
> implicitly created one?
> why? just because i don't like the name, maybe can i change the generated
> name?

You should be able use the full version with the constraint naming clause:
 CONSTRAINT <name> PRIMARY KEY
to make <name> the name of the index.

Re: [admin] index in pk

От
"Jaime Casanova"
Дата:
sorry if my questions are so primitive or show all my poor knowledge but ask
is the way to find the right path. the dumber the question the smarter i
will become.