Обсуждение: Glibc upgrade for postgres

Glibc upgrade for postgres

От
JM
Дата:
Hi,

    Im planning to upgrade glibc because of a reported bug...  My database server
was installed via source.. do I have to recompile postgres just incase I
upgrade glibc? are the anything I need to worry about?

TIA,
jm

Re: Glibc upgrade for postgres

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Montag, 5. April 2004 07:18 schrieb JM:
>     Im planning to upgrade glibc because of a reported bug...  My database
> server was installed via source.. do I have to recompile postgres just
> incase I upgrade glibc? are the anything I need to worry about?

You should read the documentation accompanying glibc about that.  If there are
incompatibilities, PostgreSQL will be the least of your problems.