Обсуждение: create ONE database beyond between 2 server

create ONE database beyond between 2 server

От
Hiro
Дата:
Hi!

    I would like to create database. There are two server. But I want to
create ONE database between two server.Of course,I install
two PostgreSQL in both server. But created database is to be one.
Does anyone know how to create one database beyond two server?

Regards,
Hiro

Re: [GENERAL] create ONE database beyond between 2 server

От
Troy Campano
Дата:
What's the purpose of doing this? Failover? Spread out CPU processing?
Why would you want to do this?