Обсуждение: Installation procedure

Installation procedure

От
Ivan Zenzerović
Дата:
I have a problem. After i installed the apache2 web server i wanted to install pgsql. I run ./configure and after that i tried to run make but then it outputs an error which said to run configure first.
What is the problem here?

Re: Installation procedure

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Ivan Zenzerović wrote:
> I have a problem. After i installed the apache2 web server i wanted
> to install pgsql. I run ./configure and after that i tried to run
> make but then it outputs an error which said to run configure first.

Probably an error happened during the run of configure. If you need
better help than that please post the exact output from the screen,
including what you entered.