Обсуждение: Logging: statements and users

Logging: statements and users

От
ow
Дата:
Hi,

It appears that pgSql can be configured to log the executed statements.
However, the log does not appear to contain any info about who's running the
statement. Any way to change this?

Thanks

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Re: Logging: statements and users

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 11:10:09PM -0800, ow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It appears that pgSql can be configured to log the executed statements.
> However, the log does not appear to contain any info about who's running the
> statement. Any way to change this?

You can log the pid and log connections, and then trace back to see
who connected with that pid.  There was some discussion about
improving this for 7.4, but I don't know if any of that was done.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110