Обсуждение: Postgres Web Page

Postgres Web Page

От
Juan Miguel
Дата:
What happends with http://www.postgresql.org ?

When I try to connect to this URL, the download stops.

The only avalaible version of Postgres website that I can find is
http://www.postgresql.com, that is a comercial site.

Thanks.

Re: Postgres Web Page

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
works fine for me from here, and they are all on the same set of servers,
so it isn't network related ... browser?

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Juan Miguel wrote:

> What happends with http://www.postgresql.org ?
>
> When I try to connect to this URL, the download stops.
>
> The only avalaible version of Postgres website that I can find is
> http://www.postgresql.com, that is a comercial site.
>
> Thanks.

Re: Postgres Web Page

От
Juan Miguel
Дата:
Ok, the web works fine. The problem is my Zone Alarm Pro Firewall. I can
browse the most web pages, but when I connect to www.postgresql.org, the
download stops. Shuting down the firewall, the web is already accesible.

Thanks.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Juan Miguel wrote:

> Ok, the web works fine. The problem is my Zone Alarm Pro Firewall. I can
> browse the most web pages, but when I connect to www.postgresql.org, the
> download stops. Shuting down the firewall, the web is already accesible.

Any way of determining why?