Обсуждение: Which Group???

Which Group???

От
kernell111@yahoo.com (Robert W. Kernell)
Дата:
Hi. I want to start helping with the nuts and bolts of postgresql.
That is, I want to begin helping to update it with programming, etc.
What group should I read (which postgresql one, that is...). Also, is
this going to be possible on a 486? That is all I am operating with
right now....

Robert W. Kernell
MS CS

Re: Which Group???

От
Laszlo Hornyak
Дата:
Robert W. Kernell wrote:

>Hi. I want to start helping with the nuts and bolts of postgresql.
>That is, I want to begin helping to update it with programming, etc.

.*

>What group should I read (which postgresql one, that is...). Also, is
>this going to be possible on a 486? That is all I am operating with

:) I think it is possible, if you have enough memory. Try it with a
minimal configuration in $PGDATA/postgresql.conf

Laszlo Hornyak

>right now....
>
>Robert W. Kernell
>MS CS

Re: Which Group???

Дата:
Robert W. Kernell wrote:
> Hi. I want to start helping with the nuts and bolts of postgresql.
> That is, I want to begin helping to update it with programming, etc.
> What group should I read (which postgresql one, that is...). Also, is
> this going to be possible on a 486? That is all I am operating with
> right now....

Go to the PostgreSQL main web page and read the developers page;  read
the developers FAQ.