Обсуждение: urgently required: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun sparc solaris v7

urgently required: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun sparc solaris v7

От
"John Clarke"
Дата:
I wonder if you can help I am trying to obtain an older version of
postgresql:
postgresql 7.2.1 for a sun sparc running solaris v7.
Does such a thing exist these days and do you know where on earth I can
download it ???
Many thanks
john clarke

Вложения

Re: urgently required: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun sparc solaris

От
Sam Barnett-Cormack
Дата:
Well, it might sound obvious, but you could always download the source
and compile it...

--

Sam Barnett-Cormack
Software Developer                           |  Student of Physics & Maths

Re: urgently required: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun sparc solaris

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Sam Barnett-Cormack wrote:

> Well, it might sound obvious, but you could always download the source
> and compile it...
>
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, John Clarke wrote:
>
> > I wonder if you can help I am trying to obtain an older version of
> > postgresql:
> > postgresql 7.2.1 for a sun sparc running solaris v7.
> > Does such a thing exist these days and do you know where on earth I can
> > download it ???
> > Many thanks
> > john clarke

If you're going to install 7.2.x you should go right to 7.2.4 unless
there's some known issue for you running it, as versions of 7.2 prior to
7.2.4 have known, albeit rare, data loss issues.