Обсуждение: Please Help me ???

Please Help me ???

От
"utomo restu"
Дата:
To all,

I want to ask some questions:

1. I want to changes the posisions of  postgres super user with my user, so
   my user have a function same with postgres super user
   (I want only one super user in my database).
   so if i do it, what happens on my database...??????

2.How i now total of row and column from array.
  example, if total of row is 6 and column is 4.
  how the sql syntax...?????

3. How i create function with array parameter (type array) ???
   example:
   in database postgresql i was create function with array parameter
   my_array[]     --> this syntax success.
   but when the array parameter is  my_array[][], the result ERROR.

Thank's for the answer's

regards
Utomo

http://www.linuxmail.org/