Обсуждение: Problem under Cygwin after Cygwin update

Problem under Cygwin after Cygwin update

От
"Thomas Wegner"
Дата:
Hello,

today i updated my cygwin and now postgresql
not run! This is the error:

IpcMemoryCreate: shmget(key=5432001, size=1499136, 03600) failed: Function
not implemented

The newest Cygipc was installed (2.00)!

--

Thomas Wegner

Re: Problem under Cygwin after Cygwin update

От
"Thomas Wegner"
Дата:
Hello,

the problem is nor longer a problem. Now run fine.
I forget to deinstall ipc-daemon v1. After i do this
an install the ipc-daemon2 as service, all run fine!
--

Thomas Wegner