Обсуждение: Sobig.f in the list

Sobig.f in the list

От
Dani Oderbolz
Дата:
Guys,
be careful,
it seems that several Mails in the List have contained
a virus - I guess its sobig.f.

Cheers,
Dani

Re: Sobig.f in the list

От
Sam Barnett-Cormack
Дата:
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Dani Oderbolz wrote:

> Guys,
> be careful,
> it seems that several Mails in the List have contained
> a virus - I guess its sobig.f.

Or that a copy of sobig learned the mailing list address and masqueraded
as being from the list.

--

Sam Barnett-Cormack
Software Developer                           |  Student of Physics & Maths

Re: Sobig.f in the list

Дата:
Sam Barnett-Cormack <s.barnett-cormack@lancaster.ac.uk> writes:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Dani Oderbolz wrote:
>> Guys,
>> be careful,
>> it seems that several Mails in the List have contained
>> a virus - I guess its sobig.f.

> Or that a copy of sobig learned the mailing list address and masqueraded
> as being from the list.

I can't see any indication that any virus copies came through the list.
I did see three or four apparently virus-originated messages that got
through the list's filters because the virus attachment had been
stripped before the message got to the list ...

            regards, tom lane