Обсуждение: News server

News server

От
"Mendola Gaetano"
Дата:
I see that news server ( I think is the best way to participate
at the discussion ) is definitively down, do you need help
on this side to push it again up ?

I can ask to the company for which I work to put a news server
working for us.
Let me know.

Gaetano

Re: News server

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
news.us.postgresql.org is up right now, and gatewaying ...
news.postgresql.org will come back online as soon as I'm able to get some
more hardware online handle it, which we're just getting ready to ship out
... message pointesr will be out of sync, unfortunately, so altho we are
adding redundancy to that aspect of the infrastructure, switching from one
to the other will require a reset of all message pointers else you may not
see any articles ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org