Обсуждение: New Interface for Win

New Interface for Win

От
"Mr.F"

Hi all,

After two month we have been migrating from Ms-Sql Server 7 to PosgreSQL 7.3, we also build new interface to connect from client in Win base to Posgresql and it call “PDAdmin”. PDAdmin is a Posgresql tools to help Database Administrator (DBA) for a make a Trigger, Function, or Rule quickly because the User just could input the parameters that important only and then the program will perform frame program automatically and can generate script Trigger/Function/Rule from posgresql database just click in table or schema.

PDAdmin be make by concept and method difference by data tools for same PosgreSQL like PgAdmin, because first concept this program to help DBA for beginner or advance (in my team) to make transactional script to be use in PosgreSQL Version 7.3 like Trigger, Function or Rule easily, quick and flexible with show capability the editor.

Now, we wishful to share “PDAdmin version 1.0.5” in this milist “FREE”

Other features:

-. Connection to PosgreSQL server without ODBC

-. Update condition of trigger with choice checkbox or radio button.

-. Available Database Explorer

-. Shortcut to general function PostreSQL

-. User define shortcut

-. Block Execute Command

-. Block Increase/Decrease Indent

-. Export Trigger/Function/Rule from database to file

-. Import data from Ms-Sql Server

-. Freeware, No Limit, No Ads.

Requirements:

-. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP

-. File Size 1150Kb

-. Uninstaller Included: Yes

-. Recommended: PosgreSQL 7.3.x

Download:

http://www.csahome.com/download/PDAdmin/PDASetup.exe

Screenshot:

http://www.csahome.com/download/PDAdmin/pdadmin1.jpg

Regards,

Fadjar Hamidi

Re: New Interface for Win

От
Aspire Something
Can U please pass on the Ip of your server my ISP's DNS do not have your websites entry

[...]

Дата:
Hi all PostgreSQL users,

I would recomend PDAdmin. It's a great tool for windows user it has,
1. Good interface
2. Support for Creating functions and Trgers and MORE >>>
What it avoid is  the dirty interface of PGadmin2
It's nearly equivilant to the EMS Postgresql Tool.

Give it a try

V Kashyap

[...]

Thanks for your support specially for publishing PDAdmin to the posgresql users.

Please send me email if you have any idea or advice to make it better.

Regards,

Fadjar Hamidi

Another URL to download: http://www.geocities.com/fadjarh

I would recomend PDAdmin. It's a great tool for windows user it has,

1. Good interface

2. Support for Creating functions and Trgers and MORE >>>

What it avoid is  the dirty interface of PGadmin2

It's nearly equivilant to the EMS Postgresql Tool.

Give it a try

V Kashyap

Re: New Interface for Win

От
"Trewern, Ben"

At the moment I'm getting 'authentication type 5 not supported'.  I think it needs a newer version of libpq.dll.

Ben

I would recomend PDAdmin. It's a great tool for windows user it has,

1. Good interface

2. Support for Creating functions and Trgers and MORE >>>

What it avoid is  the dirty interface of PGadmin2

It's nearly equivilant to the EMS Postgresql Tool.

Give it a try

V Kashyap

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.