Обсуждение: Discussion on BLOB's

Discussion on BLOB's

От
"Christian Brink"
Дата:
I am looking for any discussions on when to use BLOB's as opposed to storing
files on a filesystem. If someone knows of a published discussion or has
some pearls of wisdom on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Christian Brink
cb@onsitetech.com

Re: Discussion on BLOB's

От
"David F. Skoll"
Дата:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Christian Brink wrote:

> I am looking for any discussions on when to use BLOB's as opposed to storing
> files on a filesystem. If someone knows of a published discussion or has
> some pearls of wisdom on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Furthermore, I would appreciate knowing the relative merits of huge
(100kB) TEXT columns as opposed to BLOBs.

--
David.