Обсуждение: ksqo

ksqo

От
UltraMax
Дата:
Hello pgsql-admin,

  I have upgraded PostgreSQl from version 7.2.2 to 7.3
  All working fine, but in the serverlog I often see following:
  ERROR:  'ksqo' is not a valid option name
  In previous versions I did not see that message
  Could someone clarify this very error and the way of getting rid of it?

Re: ksqo

Дата:
UltraMax <mcsim@dinamo-minsk.com> writes:
>   I have upgraded PostgreSQl from version 7.2.2 to 7.3
>   All working fine, but in the serverlog I often see following:
>   ERROR:  'ksqo' is not a valid option name
>   In previous versions I did not see that message
>   Could someone clarify this very error and the way of getting rid of it?

Fix your client code to quit issuing "set ksqo" commands.  That option's
been dead for a long time, and it's now gone entirely.

            regards, tom lane