Обсуждение: Monitor Tools

Monitor Tools

От
Gary DeSorbo
Дата:
I am interested in finding some monitoring tools to get some
specification on the number of database connections that the machine
is making over time, and what kind of load the database server is
handling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Gary DeSorbo
isasitis@uchicago.edu
Cell: 415.606.3857

Re: Monitor Tools

Дата:
There is pgmonitor on gborg.postgresql.org that shows current queries.
The _over time_ analysis will require grepping through the server log
file.