Обсуждение: 7.2.x on osx

7.2.x on osx

От
"postgresql"
Дата:
I am able to compile and install 7.3(b1 and b2) on osx 10.2.1 without problem.
However, I can not get 7.2.x to compile.

Is there a fix?

Ted

Re: 7.2.x on osx

От
Adam Witney
Дата:
I had this trouble also. As a workaround 7.2.2 can be compiled and installed
using fink

fink.sourceforge.net

HTH

adam

> I am able to compile and install 7.3(b1 and b2) on osx 10.2.1 without problem.
> However, I can not get 7.2.x to compile.
>
> Is there a fix?
>
> Ted

believed to be clean.